Wednesday, August 25, 2010

bacon, tomato & cheddar on baguette with salad



GUEST SPOT: Evelyn & her daughter Mandy!

Evelyn told me she was headed to Devour for lunch with her daughter Mandy. Of course I would want, er, I mean desperately need a picture of it to post – hehe! I was scheduled to be in a meeting at the time of their order so I begged Erin to take a picture for me... after begging and pleading with her (and offering a beer in exchange) she agreed to do so! Thanks to all of you who made this post possible! The comments say it all – they really enjoyed it!

Evely said "Absolutely delicious!!!!!" and Mandy said “Absolutely divine! From the taste of the fresh, crisp bun to the ripe red tomatoes and thickly sliced bacon. A nice touch of fresh herbs and greens with balsamic vinegar to top it off”

1 comment:

  1. So you've now converted exactly half of the 1st floor. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete